lunes, 24 de diciembre de 2012


I am glad to meet you.

Mr. Miss , I am connected directly to gold buyers. Most of the buyers I speak with prefer to have the gold in US or Europe. For Hong Kong, I have four buyers.

For the buyers, I have to:

1. See that the offer is real (I have to speak immediately with seller mandate after examining the offer )
2. Deliver them the owner/signatory for the metal and give them some degree of assurance that the transaction will be concluded.

Please send me only offers where I can speak immediately to the named mandate in the offer and I will do the best I can.


vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

For Ghana,
Gold dore only FOB to any of three reifneries, AA Minerals,PMMC and Bar Purity.
50 kg per client per day per refinery.
All paperwork has to be done prior to appointment with refinery scheduled by buyer.

I attach the form to be filled out. Please send back to me with proof of gold in the form of SKR or Certificate ownership for the one who will sign the SPA

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Good Day! 

Re; Three locations may we know have more detail 

location information? for your new buyerassey and pay 

procedure 

1.Bar Purity, (Country/City) 

2.AA Minerals 

3.and PMMC. 


hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sir, we have buyers for gold in Ghana or in Mali and for rough diamonds but they have to be in Zurich or USA, New York City.

Do you have SKR for the gold and diamonds?
I may be able to send someone for the diamonds...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario